Maine E-Learning meets the needs of the
- small non-profit association, who wants consistent training done for their members scattered all over the state or country that can be updated 24/7.
- small business, hiring one or two new staff members that need to be oriented to a standard set of training modules but scheduling and paying for staff training is difficult.Online training allows one person or as many as needed to train on a flexible training schedule.
- volunteer group, who wants to increase membership but needs flexible orientation training.
- individual, that has something to say and wishes to offer training on a easily accessible platform while getting paid by users. This is great for authors and professionals.
- learner, that would like to take training from their home, business, or through their mobile access so that they can accommodate their schedule.