Maine E-Learning meets the needs of the
- small non-profit association, who wants consistent training done for their members scattered all over the state or country that can be updated quickly.
- small business, hiring one or two new staff members that need to be oriented to a standard set of training modules but scheduling and paying for staff training is difficult.Online training allows one person or as many as needed to train on their time or when you want them to do the training during work hours.
- volunteer group, who wants to increase membership but wants flexible orientation training.
- individual, that has something to say and would like to offer training while getting paid by users. This is great for authors and professionals.
- learner, that would like to take training from their home, business, or through their mobile access so that they can accommodate their schedule.