Maine E-Learning meets the needs of the
small non-profit association, who wants consistent training done for their members scattered all over the state or country that can be updated 24/7.
small business, hiring one or two new staff members that need to be oriented to a standard set of training modules but scheduling and paying for staff training is difficult.Online training allows one person or as many as needed to train on a flexible training schedule.
volunteer group, who wants to increase membership but needs flexible orientation training.
individual, that has something to say and wishes to offer training on a easily accessible platform while getting paid by users. This is great for authors and professionals.
learner, that would like to take training from their home, business, or through their mobile access so that they can accommodate their schedule.
Wherever you are - YOU can learn!
Congratulations on arriving to take a course with Maine E-Learning.
You will be using a computer, tablet, or mobile device to take your training. Regardless of the course you will be taking, you will gain the most by completing any tasks, reading, and quizzes presented. You are in charge of the speed of your learning and when you learn. Many students find that downloading the resources within the course to be very helpful when reviewing for quizzes both within the course and later.
If you are you are using a coupon code to pay for part of your course, it is a one-time use coupon that needs to be used during certain dates. You must use it during intial purchase of your course. You can not use coupons after the purchase if forgotten. Please follow the directions after payment to enter your course. When returning, look for your course in the "My Courses" section. You will need your login name and password to reenter your course.
If you are having difficulty signing in, first contact your course provider. When all else fails, contact us by
Need a course for your organization?
Maine e-learning will assist you
- to solve your unique training needs
- to take the information you already have and turn it into an online course
- to decide how best to update a course you already have for online viewing and 24/7 access
- by hosting your finished courses for a low monthly fee
- by providing a way to charge for courses open to the public
- to decide how to harness the fast moving trend to have training always accessible
It is true that an online course is initially more expensive to prepare for students.
It is true that an online course is more quickly updated to changes in facts, figures, and other information contained within the course.
It is true that you do not need to have an "education or training department" to maintain or create courses.
Contact us with your ideas and questions. Call: 207-729-6333 or
Who Is Maine E-Learning?
Maine E-Learning is
- a Maine company founded by a Maine native
- based in Brunswick, Maine
- prepared to take your current course materials and make them accessible 24/7 by your students
- a company that believes customer service is important every day
- creating courses on a standards based platform that is easy to use for the students
- using readily available software, that is open source and transportable