Maine E-Learning meets the needs of the
- small non-profit association, who wants consistent training done for their members scattered all over the state or country.
- small business, hiring one or two new staff members that need to be oriented to a standard set of training modules but scheduling and paying for staff training is difficult.
- volunteer group, who wants to increase membership but wants flexible orientation.
- individual, that has something to say and would like to offer training while getting paid by users.
- learner, that would like to take training from their home, business, or through their mobile access so that they can accommodate their schedule.